1

Manic Monday #179

Posted by ~*Kaila*~ on 2:39 PM in

What is the first thing you notice about people?
Appearance. Things like whether or not someone takes good care of themselves (cleanliness, weight, etc.) and whether or not they are willing to look up and acknowledge me. Where I work, a lot of people won't even give me the time of day just because I wear an apron to work.

What song always makes you happy when you hear it?
I can think of a couple right now. "Love Song" by Taylor Swift and "September" by Earth, Wind and Fire.

What fashion trend do you just not get?
Skinny jeans. Hardly anyone looks good in them and yet every store I go into sells almost exclusively skinny jeans.

|

1 Comments


we match in q#1. i love wearing my skinny jeans...well back when it fit. heehee

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Life, books, reviews - oh my! All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.