0

Review Policy and Contact

Posted by ~*Kaila*~ on 10:20 AM
Genres I will review:
Historical fiction, historical romance, paranormal romance, mystery/thriller, horror, general nonfiction and the occassional biographies and memoirs.

*The basic rule is to contact me with a description of your book and I will make my ultimate decision. This list is a list of genres that are almost certain to get a review.

Genres I will not review:
Christian fiction, science fiction, and fantasy.

When contacting:
When contacting me about a possible review please include a description of the book, if there is a preference for when the review is done (such as ASAP or shortly before publishing) and whether or not you are comfortable with me giving away your advanced copy.

I am an active member of Bookcrossing and most of the books that enter my house are added to my shelf and eventually shared with other bookcrossers. This is why I need to know whether or not you are comfortable with me sharing your advanced copy. Otherwise, if you have any questions please feel free to email me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for taking the time to consider me.

Posting review:
Please note that if I review your book not only will the review be posted here but it may eventually be posted on Bookcrossing, Goodreads, LibraryThing or Book Blogs which are all social networking sites to which I belong.

Contact Info:
Email me at kailaparmalee *at* yahoo *dot* com.

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Life, books, reviews - oh my! All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.