0

WW #53

Posted by ~*Kaila*~ on 5:21 PM in
I have decided to participate in this week's Wednesday Weirdness so here goes . . .

1. Is there a particular smell that turns you on? If so what is it?
I have never really thought about this but I can't honestly come up with anything. Maybe my boyfriend's old cologne but unfortunately they quit making it.

2. Have you ever tried or considered trying a Master Cleanse type method to lose weight?
I don't know exactly what the means and I am not sure I want to know so I guess the answer is no.

3. When you browsing a book store for reading material, do you find yourself checking out a book solely based on the cover design?
The cover design is what usually draws me in initially but if there isn't more to the book than just pretty wrapping I won't buy it.

4. Which 80's trend were you least happy to see come back this year; big shoulder pads or neon?
Ugh, big shoulder pads. Neons can be done but shoulder pads just look horrendous.

5. How long do you think could you disappear for until someone would notice your absence and start looking for you?
A day or so. My dad doesn't always notice when I leave but between him and Zack one of them would notice that it was quiet and that they hadn't heard anything from me. At least that is what I hope ;)

6. Have you ever walked out of a movie and asked for your money back? Which movie(s) and why?
No, but I should have. I hated See No Evil and Texas Chainsaw Massacre and I should have walked out instead of hiding behind Zach the whole time.

7. Have you ever changed your plans because of something you read in your horoscope?
No. I will admit that I occassionaly glance at my horoscope but I have usally forgotten it withing minutes.

Want to participate? Go here!

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Life, books, reviews - oh my! All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.