3

Manic Monday #174

Posted by ~*Kaila*~ on 8:33 PM in


What is the longest love relationship (partner) you have had, and if it has ended, why?
My current and only boyfriend. We have been together 3.5 years and even though there isn't a person in the world that can annoy me as much as he does I love; I don't know what I would do without him.

What is on your bedside table?
I don't have a bedside table.

How many pillows do you have on your bed? Do you make your bed every day?
Anywhere from 3-5, it depends on if the boy toy is staying over or not. I personally own 3 pillows.

|

3 Comments


Great to read your answers.

Have a nice week.


Happy belated Monday! Great post :)


It's great having someone to annoy and love him at the same time. Haha

Happy blogging!

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Life, books, reviews - oh my! All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.