2

BTT: Book Gluttony

Posted by ~*Kaila*~ on 2:50 PM in
This week's question:

Mariel suggested this week’s question
Book Gluttony! Are your eyes bigger than your book belly? Do you have a habit of buying up books far quicker than you could possibly read them? Have you had to curb your book buying habits until you can catch up with yourself? Or are you a controlled buyer, only purchasing books when you have run out of things to read?

Yes, yes and yes! Finding a treasure in a used bookstore or in the bin at the library is almost as exhilarating as reading the book itself. I have the TBR pile to prove it. Sometime's the pile of books waiting to be read is so overwhelming that I am tempted to just walk away from it and be done with it. Then I realize all of the adventures and the new friends that I will miss out on if I take that route.

For the time being I am trying to be good about not buying any more books until I read some of the ones that I already have in my house. I dread ever having to move and I try to use that as motivation for not buying more books although I think that I might set up a reward type program. If I get ten books out of the house then I can buy a book, maybe. I'll see how that works out. I don't remember the last time I bought just one book ;)



|

2 Comments


same here, I dont remember the last time I bought just one book. I love your blog layout.


Moving with a lot of books is nightmare. When I moved back into my parents' house, I put 3 tubs of books into storage because there was nowhere to put them here.

I LOVE your site design, btw!

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Life, books, reviews - oh my! All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.