0

I want . . . Wednesday

Posted by ~*Kaila*~ on 6:38 PM in
This weeks question is: What do you want to do with a little extra cash?

Any time that I have some extra cash I stash some away into my savings account and make sure that all of my bills are up to date if they are not already. If I had some extra money to do some impulse shopping some of the things that I would consider spending it on would include a new laptop, a nintendo DS, a Wii, a new phone, some new clothes, a new bookshelf (because let's face, I probably coud not have enough bookcases) and the shipping of some books that I really need to get out of my house. Those are the things that would top the list if I had extra spending money.


|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Life, books, reviews - oh my! All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.